Thursday, March 17, 2011

#ThingsInMyDreamNursery: Dresser-Turned-Diaper Station

Changing tables.  Need it, not need it, register for it, find it used, blah blah blah blah blah.  I haven't been able to make up my mind.

Side note:  most always like to shop for things used before buying it new, but most folks have told me that there are some baby items you just need to get new.  That is why I have opted to register for many things new.

I am lucky enough to have plenty of resale furniture shops at my fingertips (living just half an hour away from Gladewater, the antique furniture capital of ... something, so I am looking forward to ex-ing the flimsy changing table on my registry and setting out to find the perfect dresser for a changing table.  Besides, if it's going to take up space, it's going to have to provide good storage.








Pretty sure this one is meant to be a changing table (and I can't do anything that obvious!), but want to steal the paint job off of this one.  I love the rustic gray with the natural wood showing.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures! I always liked the idea of using a dresser as a changing table - seems so much more space-efficient and useful.

    ReplyDelete