Monday, May 3, 2010

New Month

I love the beginning of the month at work. I get to run reports on last months promotions, update all of the new hire and termination information, send out the positive comment cards for the month to everyone, ... I guess that's it. I love to see the changes and the progress though. I have a lot of other things to do that are not quite as exciting for me, so I'm trying to do them first in hopes that they'll spur my productivity.

Also, it's great to spend time in a clean house. I told Ryan that this evening I don't want to do anything but lay in bed while it's still daylight out and pretend like it's Saturday. We did that Saturday morning and it was great. He brought me bagels with strawberry spread and we relaxed while eating them, managing not to drop any crumbs and gazing out the window. Everything around me was in place and it felt like the whole purpose of the weekend was right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment