Friday, January 21, 2011

Perfect Parenting: Preserving Dignity

James,

I have been casually looking at baby Gap clothing for the past 10 minutes or so.  I wanted to see if little boys' clothes were as interesting as little girls' clothes.  I haven't learned much on that quest yet.  There are a few outfits that I could imagine you in, nothing great, but it was still fun to look.  There were also a few items that I wanted to assure you I will never dress you in:




Nothing with big purple polka dots...


 
Nothing with cyoot widdle whiskers and ears...



Nothing that will make your uncles tease you about udders...


 

And...Ok, I admit, we might have some fun with this one...


The point is, rest assured we will do our best to protect your dignity even when you don't know it.  

Unless, of course, it will make for a REALLY funny picture...

Love you.

1 comment:

  1. This is hysterical! You'll have to preserve it for when James is old enough to appreciate the humor.

    ReplyDelete