Tuesday, January 11, 2011

#ThingsInMyDreamNursery: Aquarium


I have been wanting an aquarium big time lately.  It's all our receptionist's fault.  She got a medium-sized tank for the lobby and put about 20 orange mollies and platys in it.  Every time I walk by, I want to just sit and watch the fish for hours, but I'm at work so of course that wouldn't be good.  I kind of think that a baby might enjoy that too, maybe not a newborn, but as it gets a little older, it might be neat to have those good live vibes in the nursery.  Plus, the sound of the tank could be soothing, and it could double as a night light (money saver!! lol).

I haven't seen this in other nurseries and I was just wondering if there is a reason for that?  Obviously I would put it on a sturdy dresser or something - not a wobbly table.  Of course it would be out of reach and only observed by baby from a distance or under adult supervision (c:

Okay, so maybe I just want an aquarium for myself so badly that I am living vicariously through my kid. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment