Monday, November 29, 2010

Flying While Pregnant

So I suddenly realized that I have to decide if I'm going to go on this work trip to Boca Raton, Florida. The trip is THIS WEEKEND. Woops, I knew it was coming up soon but now I have to decide, probably today, if I'm going. It might be a whole 4 days. I hear that the place we are staying is very nice, one of the nicest places in Florida. Ryan couldn't go with me and that's the big draw back. But I always learn a lot at these conferences and it would be an experience. I would be able to get a lot of rest in between meetings and eat tasty food. My only other drawback is flying... with all of the controversy with the TSA, plus being pregnant, I wonder if anyone has any recent experience flying and can give me an idea of what to expect, if anything is different from flights I have taken in the past.

Feedback please!

No comments:

Post a Comment