Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Truth About Cloth

I think I'm pretty sold on doing cloth diapers. The more I hear and read up about them, the more I realize that they have come a long way towards making them convenient. They're supposed to be better for the baby's skin, less expensive, and - of course - eco friendly. Tonight I'm going to look up what I know and do a little math. I have been told that diapers can cost about $100 a month. It's easy to assume that cloth diapers are expensive up front, but pay off in the end. I wonder though, after purchasing all of the accessories to aid convenience, is it really cheaper? And is it worth it? I am surprised with the whole green movement that I don't know more babies in cloth diapers, so what is the catch? We'll find out later!

No comments:

Post a Comment