Monday, December 13, 2010

Level 1: Achieved

You guys!!! Me and "Peanut" have made it through the first trimester. I have been waiting for this time since I first found out I was pregnant, and even more so since my first wave of nausea. The nausea is supposed to be fading about now. It hasn't really, which is disappointing to me but I am hoping it will fade into nonexistence soon. Being so tired and blecky feeling is not cool. Social life and housework have suffered but of course those things are temporary sacrifices that really don't matter much in the short-term.

Still not showing, but there has been a definite growth spurt of my "laying-down" bump just in the last 3 days.

When I saw Whit last week I was surprised and thrilled to see how obviously pregnant she is. She said it has all happened in the last week, so I am hoping/expecting to be there in the next 3 weeks. Time for things to start speeding up. She and Jerod get to find out if they're having a boy or a girl a week from tomorrow. I can't wait to know theirs, and I definitely can't wait to find out ours in about 5 more weeks.

That means 5 more weeks to vote - don't forget to vote on the poll on my blog. Do you see a little boy or a little girl fitting in to Ryan and I's family? My sister and my mom think it's a boy. What's your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment