Monday, December 27, 2010

Week 15 and T minus 3 Weeks

3 more weeks until we find out the gender.  I don't want to skew the votes, but I just feel like it's a girl.  Would be starting off on the wrong foot of mommy intuition if I'm wrong... I guess I'm going to take that risk.

Whitney and Jerod announced they are having a boy (c:  She said she felt like she knew it anyway. 

So what did you do for Christmas?  Ours was pretty low-key.  I might be sleeping too much.  I get these headaches on the weekends when I sleep 12-14 hours.  Never thought that would be an issue...

Stretching places are itchy.  Not cool.

But bump is ready for pictures.  I think we're there, where it actually looks like something is going on!

Trying to sleep more on my sides instead of on my back.  Sleep is waking, but that is probably due to getting too much of it.  It occurred to me last night while laying on my side that I feel huge.  Oh gosh, how many times have I heard women who are 8 and 9 months pregnant say that?  I don't yet know the meaning of huge.  Must remedy this by staying up later playing more Plants Vs. Zombies (thanks to Wes I can now play the full version instead of just the trial over and over (c:)

New Year's Resolution?  Have a baby.  I'm trying to be realistic this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment